Imagine using the Internet without a Search Engine? Splunk Hands On Technical Workshop
Westcon Solutions Office, 444 Olympia Thai Tower, 11st Fl. Ratchadapisek Rd. Samsennok, Huay Kwang Bangkok 10310
Imagine if you had the power to search, analyze, report on and correlate any information that's buried within your organization... performance data, security data, metrics, logs, traps and trouble-shooting information... mapped to customer information, sales data, web trends, business analytic and more.
Only Splunk lets you monitor, report and analyze live streaming machine data as well as terabytes of historical data located on-premises or in the cloud. Move IT from reactive to proactive by troubleshooting application outages and investigating security incidents in seconds, correlating and analyzing complex events that span multiple systems, monitoring your entire infrastructure to avoid service degradation or outages and meeting compliance mandates at lower cost. Next move IT to the Executive table, by delivering real-time insight from your operational data to help the business make better-informed decisions.
Please join us at this workshop and learn how more than 8,400 companies, government agencies and service providers are currently using Splunk.
• 13:30 - Registration
• 14:00 - Splunk Product Quick Overview
• 14:30 - Hands on Part I: Understanding of Splunk, Upload Data, Search & Fields
• 15:15 - Break
• 15:30 - Hands on Part II: Splunk Search Processing Language, Lookup, Reporting and Dashboards, Pivot
• 17:00 - Questions & Answers
• Experience how easy it is to get Splunk up & running
• Learn new and powerful ways to sift through the mountain of machine data
• Get advice from the pros on how to deploy Splunk
• Try your hand at custom application development with Splunk
• Network with Splunk users and fellow IT pros
• Learn tips and tricks you can take back to the office
Limited spots available. Reserve yours now.